This chapel was built by order of Fernão Favila in the first half of the XVI century, and it was consecrated on the 16th of August 1876. It was awarded the status of Monument of Municipal Interest in 1994.
The feast in honour of Our Lady of Ajuda takes place in the last weekend of August.
- By jfsaoma
- Email: email@example.com