Nautical Complex of Poça do Gomes or Doca do Cavacas
This complex is very special due to its offer of tide swimming pools of volcanic origin, also for its accesses to the sea. It has toilets, changing and shower rooms, life guards during the high season, lounge chairs and it also has a bar.
At the start of the 20th century this area served for supplying natural construction materials that helped with the building of the port of Funchal.
Entry fees (2016):
- Adults 1.64euros 2.00euros
- Adolescents 0.82euros 1.00euros
- Old age pensioner 0.82euros 1.00euros
- Children(0-10years) free entry
- Schools, IPSS,0.66euros 0.80euros**
- Lounge chair 1.64euros 2.00euros
- Sunshade 1.64euros 2.00euros
- Special offer (2lounge chairs+1sunshade)3.77euros 4.60euros
**upon consultation and consequent approval of the administration.
- By jfsaoma
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org