Nautical Complex of Lido
One of the ex-libris of the city of Funchal, the Nautical Complex of Lido, is one of the most sought after sea accesses both by residents and tourists alike. It has a sea water swimming pool, another swimming pool dedicated to both infants and children,toilets shower and changing rooms, lounge chairs, life guards all year round, diving board and bar.
It has been totally overhauled, requalified and modernized, improving the access for disabled and wheelchair bound people.
In 2016,the European Blue Flag Association and its partners has awarded the “Blue Flag” to the Lido Complex, a symbol of good environmental quality.
- Per person 5.00euros
- Adolescent 1.80euros
- Old Age Pensioner 1.80euros
- Unemployed 1.00euros
- Disabled 1.80
- Children(0-10years)free entry
- Schools,IPSS and other Institutions **0.80euros
- Sunset Special 2.50euros
- Special Numerous Families(5entries)5.80euros
- Youth Special(5entries)6.45euros
- Special Pensioner (30entries)29.50euros
- Special Low Season (70entries)33.70euros
- Special 50+ 5.80euros
- New card acquisition 2.35euros
- 2 Adults,2 lounge chairs,1 sunshade 12.30euros
- Lounge chair 2.00euros
- Sunshade 2.00euros
- Beach chair 0.50euros
- Padlock 3.00euros
- Special(2 loungechairs+1 sunshade) 4.60euros
**upon consultation and consequent approval by the administration.
- By jfsaoma
- Email: email@example.com